My Lovely Followers

Monday 20 October 2008

Penny black ATC

The penny black challenge this week was to make an ATC. I haven't made one for such a long time it was a nice change. I used the dog from my christmas penny black stamp and coloured him in with my pro-markers, I also added stickles to highlight the snow. The dp has been in my stash for so long I can't remember who makes it (or where I bought it from) and the plain cs is bazzill bling. The ribbon is american crafts and the star brad is from my stash. Thanks for looking.


5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

such a cute ATC - love the doggy image and the blue colour combo - thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous! I look forward to our swap :o)x

Shelly said...

Great little atc Denise! He's such a cute little pooch!

Gina said...

lovely atc, I have never made one of these, I might give this challenge a go this week :)
Gina xxx

tracie said...

gorgeous ATC Denise, love this cute dog and what a great idea to use part of the stamp - very cute.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x