My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Happy Birthday Shelley

It is Shelley's birthday tomorrow so I made her a card and matching image folder. As she lives in France it obviously took a while for them to get to her, but I know she has now received them so I can safely post them on my blog. The first picture shows the card and image folder together. I made them matching 'cos I think they look cute when they look the same. I used two gorgeous images sent to me by Michelle that I coloured with my pro-markers. I thought the little girl looked a little parisienne with her beret. The fab dp is by 3 bugs in a rug and the plain cs is bazzill. The adhesive dots are from a kit by QVC. The happy birthday sentiment is by stamping bella and the sentiment on the wallet is by verve visual. The ribbon is from my stash.

The second photo shows the card and also the wallet open with the images inside. I sent Shelley all Christmas images, as I thought they would come in handy. I sent her some spiral whisper images, elzybells and penny black images.


I also sent her some flowers, gems, ribbon and an ink pad (which I didn't photograph) and she's over the moon with her surprise parcel. So Shelley have a fantastic birthday and I can't wait to see what you make with your goodies. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Tarasdesigns said...

oh this is lovely and thanks for the lovely comments x

Diane.W. said...

A luvly thought & great card & wallet :o)x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Denise
This is lovely what a nice gift too.
Hugs Linda x