My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Penny Black Challenge

This is my card for this week's PBC which was to follow a sketch. I stamped the gorgeous image and coloured it with my pro-markers. I used the striped dp by american crafts and the words dp by ATD. The sentiment was from a clear set by Hero Arts called appropriately Merriest Wishes. The ribbon and snowflake embellishments from my stash. I really enjoyed using the sketch this week and will definitely use it again. Thanks for looking.


6 comments:

Wendy said...

This is really cute
Wendy x

tracie said...

oh wow you have been busy, lots of gorgeous card. Love the PB very cute - great work. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x
Enjoy your hols

ella bella said...

this is fab love the papers and that cat is soooooo cute.
thanks for joining this weeks PBSC
Tracy x

Diane.W. said...

Great card & fab image :o)x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card for the sketch - love that cute image and fab papers and oh my you have been busy - thank you for joining us at PBSC this week and have a great holiday
kath
xxxx

Beth said...

Oh I love this stamp! Your colouring is beautiful too and I love the snowflakes! Thanks for joining in!