My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Penny Black Challenge and CCT challenge

Due to time constraints my participation in the various challenges around has been very poor of late so this week I decided to try and combine challenges where I could. Therefore I combined the Penny Black challenge (friendship)and the Cute Card Thursday challenge (birthday card) and this is the result. I used a stamped image kindly sent to me (sorry girls I've received so many lately and they've all got mixed up and can't remember who sent it :( I watercoloured the image with marvy markers and highlighted the present with my sakura stardust pen. I stamped the stampendous sentiment and used a provocraft rub-on at the bottom. Flowers and brads from my stash. Ribbon is by American Crafts. Thanks for looking.


7 comments:

ella bella said...

Hi Denise this is such a lovely card love the colours and the image is very cute. dont forget to add your name to our blog so everyone can come and see your beautiful card. have a lovely day. Tracy x

Diane.W. said...

Luv the colours,very summery :o)x

Kath Stewart said...

This is a beautiful card - love the image and the colours you've used and the way you put your sentiment at the top - thanks so much for joining us at PBS challenge
kath
xxxx

tracie said...

beautiful card Denise, love the pretty papers and layout. Very cute stamp, thanks for joining us this week at PBS Challenge :)x

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the image and papers.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Richelle said...

pretty card...love the papers.

simplyfairies said...

Loving this card it's very pretty indeed,