My Lovely Followers

Saturday 30 May 2009

Sunday sketch & stamp #3/ASFOS #53/charisma cardz #21


This card was made for one our the doctors at my hospital who has just had her second baby girl awww. I managed to combine three challenges into this card, which I haven't done for a while lol! Firstly the sketch is this week's Sunday sketch & stamp challenge, ASFOS this week is looking for lace and the charisma cardz challenge this week is 'going dotty' (which includes circles). Anyway onto the card..... I stamped the elzybells image and coloured it with my promarkers, adding stickles to the star. The sentiment is from a set by verve called family phrases. The dp is all by making memories (again from the candy I received from Sally-Ann) and the velvet ribbon is from my stash. The decorative lace edging was cut with my fiskars border punch and the flowers and charm (which I know is not that clear but says princess) are from my stash. The adhesive stones are PM. I love baby cards, especially baby girl cards, although I don't seem to make that many. Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

LOUISE said...

Cute card Denise, love the sweet image. Louise x

Debs said...

What a gorgeous card Denise, I love to make girl cards but very rarely get a chance as we only have boys in our family for two generations now, so unfair lol. I just love the way youve put the flowers into the ribbon and the little charm so pretty, I' sure the doctor will love it
Debs

Natalie said...

This is adorable. x

SemSee said...

This is adorable! What a cute stamp! Love the charm and those tiny weeny roses! Thanks so much for playing along with us this fortnight at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! Good luck! Hugs, Sem x

Shelly said...

Another fab card, love the little charm detail! Hope you have a fantastic weekend xx

Gina said...

gorgeous card Denise, I just love these papers, so pink and girly :)
Gina xxx

Sally said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

lil-paper-pixie said...

Just adorable!!!!

Vee said...

Aw so cute.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.

xx Vee

Sunday Sketch and Stamp said...

What a perfect card to celebrate a new baby girl, so adorable!

Thanks for taking part in Sunday Sketch & Stamp.