My Lovely Followers

Friday 1 May 2009

Digistamp Boutique is now OPEN!

Sally-Ann's new website Digistamp Boutique is now officially open. You can buy all her existing downloads as well as seeing her new images all in one gorgeous place. The card above features one of her images called Lizzie but I will also be showing you some of her new images over the weekend, so stay tuned. Onto the card..... I downloaded the Lizzie image and coloured her with my pro-markers. The gorgeous dp is cosmo cricket and the plain cs is from the papermill shop. I used fiskars decorative scissors to cut the scalloped edges and the sentiment was created on the pc. I had a go at making my own distressed flowers, not perfect but really pleased with the final result (they look much nicer IRL honest) and the pearl brads and adhesive stones are PM.

You can also check out the Digistamp Boutique blog to keep up to date on new releases, challenges and competitions. Thanks for stopping by. I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend (I know I will - major crafting session planned yay).

2 comments:

Gina said...

gorgeous card Denise, love the image and your flowers look great :)
Gina xxx

Marcea said...

great card hun
thanks for entering my candy - good luck
-x-