My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 22 April 2009

DU2DS #3/Sketch saturday #47

This week's dare you to digi stamp challenge is 'pink and green' and the sketch saturday challenge is a fab sketch. I used a digi download from grab-a-doodle-do and coloured her with my pro-markers. The floral dp is BG and the green gingham dp is by craft creations. The plain cs is from the papermill shop and the sentiment is stamping bella. The circle was cut with my new nestie and run through the CB with the swiss dots embossing folder. The flowers are from my amazing candy from Sally-Ann and the adhesive dot is from QVC. The pink candy dots are pebbles inc. The decorative edge on the pink cs was cut with my fiskars threading water paper punch. Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

Gina said...

This is gorgeous Denise, I love the colours you have used and the image,
I have looked at all of your cards and as usual they are all gorgeous, have left comments on your new DT call, well done :) and thank you so much for the award, you have cheered me up :)
Gina xxx

Gem said...

What a lovely card, Denise! And the image you used is sweet!

Sallyh said...

I love your layout, and the image is so cute.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Very pretty and cute card Denise!

tracie said...

Gorgeous card Denise, love the pretty papers and image.
Thanks for joining us this week at SS
Have a great day
hugs
Tracie :)x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

What a lovely card. I had had my eye on that image set. You may just push me over the top! :)

Chris said...

Fantastic card Denise, I think the image is adorable and I love the design of your card too. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris x

Sammi said...

oooh.. so sweet!!
xxx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

So, so pretty and beautifully coloured and co-ordinated....love it....xx