My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Truly scrumptious #1

I made this card for the first challenge on the new blog Truly Scrumptious, which was a sketch. I think however I am now too late for the challenge but I still wanted to show you my card. I stamped the cc designs image and coloured him with my pro-markers. The glitter dp is by DCWV and the plain dp is from QVC. The ribbon is from my stash and the button is doodlebug. The pearls are kanban and the sentiment is stamping bella. I have a birthday coming up next week for a little boy who is 6 years old so I think this card will be perfect for him. Thanks for looking.


6 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow hun this is fabulous
Hugs jacqui x

Sharon said...

Great card - I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining our first challenge.

Beth said...

Aww! Such a cute card! I love the image and bright papers! Thanks for joining in with our first TS challenge!
Beth xx

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Denise, I love the bright papers you have use :)
Gina xxx

DebsCraft said...

What a lovely cutie card! The bright colours are fab.

Debs x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card realy gorgeous ,hugs Dawnxx