My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Stamp Something/OCCC/Dutch Dare #30/LOTV #13

Again this card covers 4 challenges, I know a lot of you don't like combining challenges but if I didn't I wouldn't get to put a card forward to as many challenges as I like. Anywho this week's stamp something challenge is 'no stamping allowed', the OCC challenge is '2 shades of blue and a neutral colour', the dutch dare challenge is 'at least 3 triangles on your card' and the LOTV challenge is 'anything goes'. I began by printing a copyright free picture from the internet of a bellydancer (customer request) and matted it onto a piece of white card, it's hard to tell but I also highlighted some areas with stickles. The light blue dp is from a paper pad I got ages ago from QVC and the blue spotty dp is bazzill swiss dots. The flowers and brads are from my stash and the sentiments were done on the pc. The white faux stitching was done with a white gel pen. For the triangles I cut 2 scallop squares with my marvy punch and then just cut them in half - simple. Thanks for looking.


10 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Denise this is beautiful! Great job combining all those challenges again!

Diane.W. said...

Luvly card,like the picture!!!

We see real belly dancers every summer in Turkey,lol!!! :o)x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! Great layout and papers, lovely image. Thanks for playing. :)

Daisychain said...

Great card Denise, love the colours and the image. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week.

Hugs Christine x

clare said...

WOW Dn..this is lovely,its great that your able to combine 4 challenges..wish i could..lol you know what happens to me with just one..lol
anyway..this is lovely,love the image..can't believe its a printed off the the comp with your printer,love the colours.
good luck with all 4 challenges xx hugs clarexx

Caroline said...

Stunning card! I love the image.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wow Denise your card is stunning! You did an amazing job with the color challenge!! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card denise, what a gorgeous image
Thanks for joining LOTV this week
Hugs Jacqui x

ella bella said...

beautiful card, love the image and the gorgeous colours
Tracy x

Karin said...

This card is so beautifull.
Love the way you've used the triangles.
Great papers and gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin