My Lovely Followers

Monday 12 January 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar #33/Charisma Cardz challenge #1

This is the card I made for this week's ASFOS challenge #33 which was a sketch. It also fits the bill for Charisma Cardz challenge #1, which is to use pink. I used (again) an image by Leanne Ellis for Sugar Nellie Stamps and coloured her with my pro-markers. I used brown bazzill bling cs and the patterned cs was originally plain gingham from my stash but I randomly stamped the elzybells small flower image all over in sepia versafine ink. The sentiment was done on my pc and the name was done with see-d's alphabet stamps. The flowers with cut with x-cut flower punches in two different sizes and the ric-rac ribbon is from my stash. It's hard to tell because the photo is so dark but I added stickles to the centres of the all the stamped flowers. Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card Denise,luv the sepia flower background,it looks good :o)x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Denise and the image is beautiful, love the pretty papers. Hugs, Nikki x

clare said...

aww..what a gorgeous card,love this image,i must get this one,everyone seems to be using these images now..so cute.
love the colours and the papers are so yummy.good luck with challenge xx hugs clare xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fabulous Marie. That image is super and your papers and embellishments suit it so well. Thanks for joining in the first Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon

Leanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! thank you for entering our first charisma card challenge!
good luck!
Leanne

Paula said...

This is such a beautiful card. Thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

aardvarkpest said...

GOrgeous card. Love the papers