My Lovely Followers

Sunday 4 January 2009

My Time To Craft Challenge #42

Hi All, this is my card for this week's MTTC challenge #42 which is 'Easy Elegance'. My Great-Aunt celebrated her 97th birthday yesterday and this was the card I made for her. I stamped the See-D's image and coloured it with my pro-markers. I used gorgeous (and elegant) dp by cosmo cricket (which is double sided, so perfect for colour matching). I punched out 3 circles and 1 scalloped circle with my marvy punches and also used my new blinky marvy paper punch just for added decoration with a brad through the centre. The sentiment was done on my pc. The brown ric-rac ribbon is from my stash. The very small circles were also punched out of the dp for a change from gems which wouldn't really fit with the vintage theme. Thanks for looking.


6 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Denise. Love those colours and papers.
Cathy xx

clare said...

what a lovely card..very Elegant if i must say so.love the colours.
and OMG 97yrs old..it must be the welsh air..lol
have a great day xx hugs clare xx

Vicki said...

Hiya Denise

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! I hope you had a lovely christmas, thank you so much for the lovely card you sent me, also for the fab award. So sorry it's taken me until now to get in touch. I'm sorry for not sending you a card, but I don't have your address, when you get chance and if you don't mind, could you please e-mail me your address. My e-mail is vicki.cody@sky.com

This is such a beautiful card, I love the rich colour scheme. Wow 97 years of age, I'm sure your aunt will love this 'elegant' card. Take care Denise xx vicki xx

Phree said...

Gorgeous card, lovely rich colours.

Lesley said...

Very elegant card - and lovely rich colours. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such an elegant card - I always love rich colours! Thanks for joining us this week!