My Lovely Followers

Friday 30 January 2009

MTTC #46/Stamp Something challenge

I made this card for a friend's birthday. The my time to craft challenge is 'a little bit of sunshine' and the stamp something challenge this week is 'summer in winter'. I decided this card was bright and cheery enough for both these challenges. I stamped the personal impressions image and coloured it with my pro-markers. The plain yellow cs is from the papermill shop and the glittery dp is by DCWV. The oval sentiment is from craftwork cards and the adhesive stones are PM. I used my SU paper punch to cut out the three small circles. The small sentiment in the centre of the flower is from the SU circle of friendship stamp set that I got from Jules. Thanks for looking.


11 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Aww,a sunflower!!!
Luvly card Denise :o)x

ella bella said...

beautiful card love the lovely bright colours and the image
Tracy x

Erin... said...

so bright and cheery! love the layout. thanks for playing:)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh hunny this is such a lovely bright and cheerful card. Hugs Lind ax

Jo said...

Sunny & bright, perfect for banishing the winter blues! Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC this week :o) x

Lesley said...

Fab card, I love the sunflower! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Sharon said...

This is definitely summery. It's lovely, really bright and cheerful.

Gina said...

Gorgeous card, you have been busy again, sorry I have not been visiting I have been so busy
Gina xxx

Sue said...

Hi Denise, it's a lovely card, don't these two challenges fit well together lol xx

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card!! Love the bright colors.

TFS..

Marcea said...

a really pretty flower - love your flower
thanks for playing this week
-x-