My Lovely Followers

Sunday 25 January 2009

FF challenge/Sketch Saturday #35/ASFOS #35

I've again combined three challenges with this card. The forever friends challenge is 'ribbon', A spoonful of sugar challenge is 'oh baby' and the sketch saturday is obviously a sketch. I used my forever friends stamp and coloured it in with my pro-markers. I attempted to hand draw a brick wall behind the bear but not too sure if I pulled it off! The dp is from a paper pack but I can't remember where I got it as I only had a couple of pieces left. The beige and navy cs is bazzill bling and I used my fiskars threading water paper punch on the beige cs. The ribbon is by american crafts and the buttons are doodlebug. The sentiment is by verve. Thanks for looking.


8 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful! Love the pretty pastel colours you have used Denise, they work so well with the sweet little image. Debbie x

Jo said...

Adorable card Denise!!
Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week
Jo xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous! I love this image and have been so tempted to buy it. Caroline x

Lea L. said...

This is adorable!! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Donna said...

Lovely card Denise and such a lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining us at FF last week :) Donna x

Beth said...

This is fab! I like the clean layout and cute stamp! xx

Bev said...

Adorable card, love the sweet image
hugs Bev x

Christy said...

Beautiful...love the colors!