My Lovely Followers

Monday 12 January 2009

CCT #42/Friday Sketchers #34

This is my card for this week's Cute Card Thursday, which is to use something you got for Christmas and also the sketch for Friday Sketchers. Well I treated myself, with my Christmas money to some of the gorgeous Leanne Ellis designs for Sugar Nellie Stamps and this one is called Blossom. I coloured her with my pro-markers and added highlights with a white gel pen. The very yummy dp is by imagination project and the green dp is from double sided paper by s.e.i. The orange ric-rac and flowers are from my stash. The heart pin is from ebay and the ribbon bow is from ideal world (a very long time ago) and the adhesive dots are from a kit from QVC. The sentiment was done on my pc. I'm sorry the photo is so dark but it was very murky here this morning. Thanks for looking.


6 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful card, blossom is so sweet and I love the colours!
thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

A beautiful card....fabulous colours/papers and a super cute image which I looooove....Stunning! xx

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card Denise,luvly colouring :o)x

ps. what a pain with the counters ?!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card! I love the image you used... need to get some forever friends stamps they are so easy to colour, don't you think?

Lorraine A said...

Very cute card, love 'blossom' shes just lovely, love the papers too :-)
Lorraine

LOUISE said...

Fab card Denise, love the papers. Louise x