My Lovely Followers

Monday 20 February 2012

Stamp with fun #149–DT card

Good morning dear friends.  Oh dear another week has gone by with a poor show from me – sorry!  I don’t know where the time is going; I have really good intentions but then it’s 2am and I’m too tired to blog!!  I promise that I will try and be more organised with my posts this week – starting with today lol!

I’m here this morning to share my card for this week’s stamp with fun challenge and this week we have an easy theme for you of “shapes”.  Here is my card:

SWF #149 - shapes

SWF #149 - shapes (close up)

I’m sorry for the dark photos but the papers were quite vintage-y so I didn’t want to mess around with them too much as it would spoil the overall effect.  I have used a super cute image from Teddy Bo and coloured it with my promarkers and flex markers.  The papers are from my stash (and I’ve had them for ages – no names on them sorry) and the pink card is SU.  The gold mirri card is also from my stash.  The flourish is a Marianne creatables die and I used a MS punch for the butterflies.  I made this card for an order and it’s A5 in size.  The shapes I’ve used are rectangles, circles and hearts.

The rest of the design team have created amazing samples once again this week so please pop over to the challenge blog and check them out.  We really appreciate all the lovely comments you leave for us.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Digital Tuesday challenge – use your stash

Crafty creations challenge – warm and cuddly teddy bears

My mum’s craft shop challenge – pearly & swirly

Stampavie & more challenge – love

Truly scrumptious challenge – all creatures great and small

Paper play challenge – critters

Fussy ‘n’ fancy challenge – with all my heart

Crafty calendar challenge – love & marriage

Little Claire’s challenge – romance

I hope you can enter our challenge this week and I look forward to seeing what you create.  Even though I’ve been a terrible blogger for the past few weeks I am delighted to discover that I’ve got a few new followers – thank you so much and welcome to Borqna, Leslie Ornelas, Carrie & Lotta Sandra Petterson – I hope you can visit me often.  I’ll be back later with my card for the cupcake craft challenge but until then thanks for stopping by today.

My signature

SWF #149 - shapes

Card ingredients:

Image: Teddy Bo – teddyBoBea_tabs_002

Papers: Old papers from stash, SU pink pirouette, gold mirri card from stash

Tools: promarkers, flex markers, MS butterfly punch, Marianne creatables flourish die, circle nesties, sentiment created on pc, MS heart border punch, pearls from the hobby house 

10 comments:

Melodie said...

Gorgeous card, and the image is super cute.
Hugs
Melodie

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Denise, love the sweet image and the beautiful details.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning desise.i love the gorgeous image and pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is so cute and pretty
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Denise, this is my favourite Teddy Bo image!
Helen x

Tammy said...

This is adorable Denise! I love that sweet image and your fabulous papers!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x

Donelda said...

Oh my this image is so very adorable!! and I love how you added the hearts! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Simply stunning card hunny, I love the sweet Teddy Bo bears, Thanks so much for joining our critter challenge at Paperplay,
hugz
Kenz :-) xx

Gaynor said...

So pretty..............thank you for joining Little Claire in our current blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

HelenR said...

Gorgeous,Thank you for joining us at Little Claire's :) HelenR x