My Lovely Followers

Monday 5 September 2011

Stamp with Fun #127–DT card

Good morning dear friends.  Another weekend has flown by and it’s back to work already (groan) and this week sees the start of school for most children in England & Wales I think.  However my boy’s school have a staggered start so my eldest son goes back on Wednesday and my youngest not until Thursday, which is really silly in my opinion – the boys think it brilliant of course! 

I’m here this morning with my DT card for this week’s stamp with fun challenge and this week our theme is very apt – “autumn” as the summer season has definitely come to an end here in South Wales.  Here is my card:

SWF #127 - autumn

SWF #127 - autumn (close up)

I have used a super cute Lilliput image from CC designs called ‘rainy day’ and coloured her with my promarkers and flex markers.  The papers are basic grey from the ‘cappella’ paper pad and the flowers are wild orchid crafts.  I have to say that I rarely use green but when I do I really like it. 

The rest of the design team have created gorgeous creations once again this week, so please pop over to the challenge blog and check them out.  We really appreciate all the lovely comments you leave for us.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Order of the opus gluei challenge – roses or rosettes

Stampin’ sisters in Christ challenge – nothing bright only muted or earth colours

Stamptacular challenge – the sky’s the limit/anything goes

Whoopsi daisy challenge – let’s bling it (pearls)

My mum’s craft shop challenge – 1-2-3 (1 image, 2 roses, 3 papers)

Crafty catz challenge – monochromatic

Catch the bug challenge – anything goes

Mark’s finest papers challenge – bring on the bling (pearls)

Secret crafter Saturday challenge – colours of autumn

Sweet stampin’ challenge – anything but birthday + optional sketch (which I’ve rotated)

I hope you will have a chance to enter our challenge this week and I really look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations.  I will be back later with my DT card for this week’s cupcake craft challenge so ‘see’ you later.  Thanks for stopping by.

My signature

SWF #127 - autumn

Card ingredients:

Image: cc designs – lilliput ‘rainy day’

Papers: basic grey – ‘cappella’ paper pad, SU basic black cardstock

Tools: promarkers, flex markers, roses from wild orchid crafts, SU basic pearls, white gel pen

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww... Such a sweet and adorable card!Such a cute image! Hope you'll have a great day! Hugs and sunshine!

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Denise, lovely layout and gorgeous colour choice, such a pretty card
Hugs Kate xx

Squirrel x said...

This is simply fab Den! Love the colours, the image is super cute, and your layout is brilliant. What more can I say? Love it. Hugs Sxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card Denise.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card denise.i really love the autumnal colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Winnie and Patty said...

Denise--this is a super cute image and your coloring is fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

Becky said...

This is fabulous Denise..love the colors and coloring. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Shelby said...

Love this card! The layout is absolutely perfect and the color scheme scrumptious! Thanks for playing at MMCS this week in our 1, 2, 3 challenge, good luck and hope you'll join us again

Shelby

Deena said...

this image is really cute and I love the colours of the papers you chose...Thanks for joining in at the Opus Gluei this week

Rosemary said...

I love how you've used green here - it looks fresh and very classy. What a sweet image and the papers work great with the theme, I also like how you worked the roses into the card as well.

Thank you so much for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card!! Your coloring is fantastic and great colors. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

Carol Hurlock said...

Isn't that just as sweet as it can be. I love that beautifully colored image and your fabulous layout. Gorgeous card. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy's the Cat Friend's Challenge. It is a pleasure to visit and see what you made for us!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Janette said...

I have to agree, this is such a sweet card, so pretty, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Tracey T said...

I love this card - such a cute image and a fabulous colour combination. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Scrappy said...

Superb coloring! Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug! We hope you will be back to join us soon!

Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Denise
A gorgeous card love the image and colour thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Gini said...

Such a lovely card and beautifully balanced and designed :-)
Thank you for joining us at Opus Gluei!
Gini
xx

Designing with Debbie said...

Cute card. I love your coloring and your color combo is awesome. Green is my favorite color. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

Fiona said...

this is gorgeous Denise, fab image and your colouring is excellent!!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Unknown said...

Love your take on our sketch this week! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin!
Hugs Kobie

Zoe said...

Denise, this is a gorgeous card, the image is just so sweet and I love the backing papers. Great that you used the sketch too, just perfect, def one of my favs!Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin, hugs Zoe x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oh this is so beautifully colored Denise, love your color choices too. Thanks so much for playing this week at WHOOPSI DAISY:)

Sprytebyrd said...

You never cease to amaze me! Great colors, awesome image, love the layout! You Rock!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Kristen H said...

Darling! I love this! I love how you matted all your layers too, such a great look and such a creative talent you have!
Thanks for being rosey with us at the Order of the Opus Gluei!