My Lovely Followers

Monday 16 May 2011

Stamp with fun #111–DT card

Happy Monday morning everyone, where did the weekend go?  Another working week rolls around but at least I had a nice relaxing and crafty weekend lol!  This morning I’m here to share my card for this week’s stamp with fun challenge and this week we have a colour challenge for you to follow – “pink and green”, which is so lovely isn’t it.  Here is my card:

SWF #111 - pink & green

SWF #111 - pink & green (close up_

I don’t know why the shoe looks peach in the photo cos it really is a lovely pink IRL – oh well another failure for the photographer lol!  The image is from DigiStamp Boutique and is from the ‘funky shoes collection’ which was released last month.  There are 3 lovely shoes to choose from in the set.  I coloured the image with my promarkers (of course) and the papers are wild rose studio

The rest of the design team have created amazing samples once again this week, so please pop over to the challenge blog and check them out.  We really appreciate all the lovely comments you leave for us. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Everybody art challenge – flowers

Scrap creations challenge – circles

Papertake challenge – fancy a punch

Creative belli challenge – the letter S (shoes)

Delightful challenge – flowers

The lollipop ladies challenge – fruit salad & option round or square (my colours are inspired by strawberry & kiwi fruits and I have circles on my card)

4 crafty chicks challenge – spring inspired (my colours)

Crafty sentiments challenge – buttons

Do it with digis challenge – sassy and sparkly (my ribbon and pearls are sparkly)

Easy craft projects challenge – pretty pastel colours

Fairy fun challenge – here come the girls

Frosted designs challenge – use ribbon or twine (sparkly ribbon)

Really reasonable ribbon challenge – anything goes

Sew many cards challenge – anything goes

Stamp something challenge – anything goes

Sketch Saturday challenge – sketch

Stamp, scrap & doodle challenge – use old supplies (my punches, nesties and ribbon are old)

Little Claire’s challenge – sparkle (my ribbon and pearls)

Dream valley challenge – dig out the old to use with the new (new image, old ribbon)

OSAAT challenge – anything goes

Whoopsi daisy challenge – let’s punch it out.

I hope you will be able to join in with our challenge this week and I can’t wait to see what you create.  I’ll be back later with my DT card for the cupcake craft challenge but before I go I would like to welcome my newest follower Barbara aka hunnybunny *waves* – thanks for following me hun.  I’ll pop over and return the favour when I get a chance.  Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

My signature

SWF #111 - pink & green

Card ingredients:

Image: DigiStamp Boutique – ‘funky shoes collection’

Papers: wild rose studio – ‘gorgeous ginghams’, plain card from the papermill shop

Tools: promarkers, sentiment created on pc, ek success medium retro flower punch, buttons and ribbon from stash, SU border punch, pearls from the hobby house, circle nesties

31 comments:

Melodie said...

Wow, Denise, your card is really fantastic. The shoe is so great.
Hugs
Melodie

downrightcrafty said...

hi hun, this reminds me of my shoe finding trip for the wedding they all looked in this style, great presentation and colour choice, love it
Hugs Kate xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Denise,
I love the colour combo on this gorgeous card. fantastic image. Great work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lynne said...

Great card - love the colours :) thanks for sharing it with the Divas at Do it with Digis :)
Hugs
Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

Fab image, love the colours and button flowers!
Helen x

coops said...

gorgeous card denise.the shoe is fabulous and i love your colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

What a stylish card! Love the sentiment with the image. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, I must say that I'm a little distracted by the eye candy right beside where I'm typing right now LOL.

Truely love love love your card, I think it came out pink not peach, eith way it looks stunning

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs

Amanda

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh how cute!! Love your color combo. Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

Angie said...

Fantastic card love the image and the colours. Thanks for joining us at
papertake weekly
Angie x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Denise

A gorgeous card love the colour's,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week,

Hugs Dianne xx

Jo said...

I love this card, the image, the colours the papers, the flowers, it's so cool!
Thank you for joining in our challenge at Sketch Saturday,
Jo xx

kissinia said...

This is beautiful! Love this shoe! Many thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week!

Lori Turner said...

Love this card! That shoe rocks! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Jilli said...

Wow Denise, I just love your card. The colour scheme has to be one of my favourites and that shoe looks awesome! A lovely fresh feeling card! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

Jacq said...

Hi Denise,
This is totally Scrumptious!!! Love that little shoe image, love the dp's, the colour scheme is just gorgeous, love the layout and the embellishments look fab too. As always, coloured to perfection.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Unknown said...

Super cute card. Thanks for taking on our challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card. So sweet and fresh! Don't you just love pink and green together. Really like the apron lace type punch you have used too.
Thanks for playing along with us at The Lollipop Ladies

Unknown said...

Aww wow this is fabulous, I love the soft colours you used, very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xxx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Being a bit of a shoe lady I can appreciate this card. Sweet and cute!

Thanks for playing along with us at Lollipop Ladies!

x Marcia

Nikki Byrne said...

Loooove the shoe. Greta colours and layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT. Nikki DT

Karen W said...

Very cute, thanks for joining Creative Belli!!

Kendra said...

Love the colors on this card, and a great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week. Good Luck!
Hugs Nataliya

Anonymous said...

Love your colors! Thank you for entering the challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

The Mama Monkey said...

Love your color palette!

Thanks so much for playing with SSDS this week!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Loving the button flowers you have made!!

Thanks for entering this fortnights challenge at the Lollipop Ladies.

Trish - Candy Stripe

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love your layout, colours and embellishments - beautiful!
Thanks for sharing with the Lollipop Ladies :)
Andrea

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh what a cool card ... that's a fabulous image, and your sentiment is just perfect too! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

MissyB said...

Hi,

Stunning card, lovely card and great colours.

Thank you for joining us at Little Claire.

missyb x

Stephie Boots said...

Gorgeous shoe!! Such a cute card! Thanks for joining in at ECP Challenges xx