My Lovely Followers

Saturday 11 December 2010

Music Saves My Soul #8

Hi everyone, just a quick post from me today.  It’s Saturday so that means it’s time for Marcea’s “music saves my soul”.  This week I have chosen an old song (yet again) by Aqua called “turn back time”.  Now I know some of you may be surprised that I’m choosing something by Aqua but this song is really beautiful and so different from their “Barbie girl”……… take a listen and I’m sure you’ll be pleasantly surprised. 

I can’t wait to hear what you all share this week.  Sorry it’s a fleeting visit today but I’m busy with Christmas cards (groan!!).

My signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Denise, I am pleasantly surprised ;o)
Lovely song and hope you're getting on great with 'em Xmas cards ;o)

Karin said...

New song for me, thanks for sharing it :)

MagsB said...

I'm so pleased you posted this song! Both my kids (in their 20s) still love Aqua, in fact we have a cd of their songs in our car which we listen to on long journeys! I think this is their best song, I love it!

Sandie said...

ooh, this is a new one for me. Love it :D

Vanja said...

Oh, how I love this song, great choice! :)
hugs, Vanja

Cheryl said...

This is a new one for me! You are right, it is quite lovely. TFS!