My Lovely Followers

Monday 25 October 2010

Stamp with fun #82 – DT card

Good morning everyone, it’s the first day of my week off so I am very happy, and also a brand new challenge over at stamp with fun challenge.  This week we have a fun sketch by Mona to use.  Here is the sketch:

SWF #82 sketch

and here is my card:

SWF #82 - sketch

SWF #82 - sketch (close up)I was asked by a friend in work to make an engagement card and thought this sketch was ideal.  I saw this super cute digi image over at spesch stamps and thought it was perfect and so useful.  I normally go around my image with an ice grey 1 promarker but I thought as the card was very pastel that I would try the buttercup promarker for a change – I have to say I’m not that happy with it so will probably be sticking to the ice grey in future.  

Please check out the rest of the DT cards as they are gorgeous as always, so why not pop over to the challenge blog and take a look.  We always read your comments and really appreciate them. 

I can enter my card into the following challenges:

OSAAT challenge – Any celebration

ABC challenge – flowers

Stampin’ royalty challenge – ribbons

Moving along with the times challenge – anything goes (use promarkers as letraset are sponsoring)

Stamp something challenge – October digi day challenge

2 sisters challenge – anything goes

Secret crafter Saturday challenge

– manga (I think the image is manga but if you don’t agree I’ll understand)

Totally gorjuss challenge – sparkle (the engagement ring is sparkly and the ribbon is shimmery)

A pocketful of posies challenge – champagne & roses (any celebration)

Wild orchid challenge – pastels

I hope you will have a chance to enter our challenge this week and I look forward to seeing what you create.  I hope you will check back later to see my DT card for cupcake craft challenge.

My signature 

SWF #82 - sketch

 Card ingredients:

Image: spesch stamps – engagement

Papers: dovecraft – back to basics paper pad, plain card from the papermill shop

Tools: promarkers, ribbons from stash, pearls from the hobby house, sentiment created on the pc, flowers from wild orchid crafts, circle nesties

13 comments:

Melodie said...

Fabolous card, and the image is really romantic.
Hugs
Melodie

coops said...

gorgeous card denise.fabulous image and i love your soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Curly said...

Hi Denise
beautiful card, Lovely colours and the image is fabulous, thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 106 Manga challenge, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab image hun, love those DP (they are my fav at the moment need to get some more lol)
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT & MAWTT this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

LOL I am going backwards on my comments and so have commented on your first entry second. Love it too, What a sweet image, thanks again for joining in on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Agnieszka M said...

Denise, your card is fab. Very fun image, and great pastels colours.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this time. Good Luck!
Hugs, Agnieszka

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

so sweet!!! thanks for joining us at MAWTT :)

Gem said...

this is so pretty Denise! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at OSAAT! Gemma :)

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HI TEAMIE((SMILES))What a sweet adorable image and wonderfully colored.Love the flowers!!!RubyM:)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a cute image and I like the buttercup round the edge, matches the paper beautifully. Thanks for playing along at Pocket Full of Posies. Hope to see you back for our next challenge. Marianne x

Kim said...

Denise what a gorgeous card hun!!! Love your use of pastels and your image is colored beautifully! :) Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Irit Shalom said...

Really cute card and I love the pastel colors
Thanks for playing with PFOP