My Lovely Followers

Saturday 25 September 2010

Marcea’s music saves your soul week 2

Good morning – it’s Saturday *yay* no work for two whole days haha!  I hope everyone is having a great day so far – I haven’t done very much yet but need to get cracking on my DT cards soon :) 

Anyway it’s week 2 of Marcea’s fun weekly post ‘music saves your soul’ where she would like you to share one of your favourite songs and link it to her blog. 

music

For this week I have picked another catchy and fun song – I hope you like it.  

The video is really fun and the song is great too.  Have a great Saturday and thanks for stopping by. 

My signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin the song Denise - woohoo!!

Marcea said...

This is such a great song. Loved it when they had to remake this video on Big Brother. Thanks for joining me sweetie - Have a fab weekend!
xxx

Anonymous said...

HA haaa!! I love this one Den! have a brilliant weekend! :0)

Emma said...

Fab song and great video...I knew there was another use for a treadmill!! It's like my airwalker...makes a fab clothes rail!!! Lol
Hugs Emma x

pinky said...

Now that gets you going lol.
Pinky

Donna said...

This is one of my fav all time music videos Denise...I think they had great fun making it not to mention some nasty injuries lol! :) Donna x