My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Truly scrumptious DT call

Over at the Truly Scrumptious challenge they have a DT call out (although it ends later tonight) and I’ve thought about it all week and have decided to have a go.  The requirement is that you share your two favourite cards in a separate post.  It is really difficult to choose my favourite two cards but I have settled on these:

I really like the colour scheme on this one and although I don’t use my WOJ images that often I really do enjoy colouring them when I do.

image

I picked this one as for a start it’s pink and also I’ve just discovered some odd girl images and I think they are so cute and funky.

image

There are so many talented crafters out there that I probably won’t get chosen but if I don’t try I definitely won’t be chosen lol!  Good luck to everyone else that has entered the DT call. 

I will hopefully be back later with my candy post but if I can’t get a decent picture I may leave it until tomorrow.  It’s really gloomy and wet here today.  Thanks for stopping by.

My signature

6 comments:

Julie said...

Gosh, don't know how you manage to whittle it down to just two - you have a fab collection of cards, and these two are gorgeous!! Wishing you luck and success!!! Juliexx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Denise,
These are gorgeous cards. They are fantastic particularly the girly one. I wish you every success.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Rachel x said...

Hi Denise!!
I love the colour scheme on the first card, too!! :) Good Luck with the DT call!! :)
Also, just noticed it was your birthday Monday- so happy birthday and I hope you had a good one!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

Chelsea said...

Good Luck with the DT card Denise, although you won't need it.
Your work is beautiful, you would be a great addition to their team.
Luv,
Chelsea

Melodie said...

Beautiful cards, I love the papers, the colours and the layout very much.
Hugs
Melodie

Faye said...

There are talented crafters out there, of which you are one! Both of these are completely scrummy! Good Luck with the DT Call. x