My Lovely Followers

Thursday 1 July 2010

New images at DigiStamp Boutique

Just a quick post this morning to let you know that Sally-Ann is launching some gorgeous new images over at DigiStamp Boutique today.  There is a Christmas range and also a new girly range – they will definitely be on your wish list I promise.  Pop over to the shop and take a look.  They are on offer for the month of July so a perfect time for them to fall in your basket lol! 

Firstly there is a cute penguin named Francis (available in 4 different images):

Julyfrancis

and a pretty little girl named Tallulah (available in 3 different images):

Julytallulah

As you can see they are available now at a great price so pop over to the shop to check them out.

I’ll be back in a little while with my last GDT card for Digi Doodle challenge.  Thanks for stopping by.

My signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww so cute, must buy me some I think!!!!! Hugs JO xxxxx