My Lovely Followers

Monday 24 May 2010

Cupcake craft challenge #92 – DT card

** This is my second post for today **

Please scroll down to see my stamp with fun DT card

Hello again, I’m back to share my card for the new challenge over at cupcake craft challenge.  This week it’s Victoria’s turn to chose our challenge and she has gone for a colour challenge – ‘black, grey plus one’.  I must be in green mode at the moment as I have chosen green as my plus one (see my post below for my stamp with fun challenge card and you’ll notice that card is green also)! 

We are honoured to be sponsored this week by stitchy stamps and the DT were lucky enough to be given some of their images to use on our samples.  I chose the gorgeous ‘Sookie’ and here is my card:

CCC challenge 92 - black, grey plus 1

CCC challenge 92 - black, grey plus 1 (close up)

I told you this image was gorgeous didn’t I.  I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it :) 

The lucky winner this week will win 3 digi images from stitchy stamps – and you will definitely be spoilt for choice, as there are so many lovely images in their store. 

image

Please pop over and check out the rest of the DT cards, as they are all stunning, as usual.  We appreciate all the lovely comments you leave for us :)

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

A spoonfull of sugar challenge – cute and girly

Papertake challenge – say it with flowers

Stampavie and more challenge – flower power

Charisma cardz challenge – 3d (again flowers and image are on 3d foam)

Digi doodle challenge – sparkle, glitter, glitz - (sparkly card and gems)

Sew many cards challenge – anything goes

Crafty Ann’s challenge – lots of colour (again lots of green)

One stop craft challenge – birthstones – Emerald (birthstone of May)

Totally gorjuss challenge – bling it on (sparkly card and gems)

Well that’s me done for today.  I hope you will have a wonderful Monday. 

Please pop back tomorrow for my DT card for passion for promarkers challenge – it is our 1st anniversary this week and we have some extra special prizes up for grabs, plus we’ll be announcing our new DT members!!  Thanks for stopping by today.

My signature

CCC challenge 92 - black, grey plus 1

Card ingredients:

Image: stitchy stamps – Sookie

Papers: PM – henley paper pack, silver card from stash, plain card from the papermill shop

Tools: promarkers, ribbon from fantastic ribbons, ek success retro flower punch, circle punch from stash, MS frond punch, adhesive gems by PM, circle nesties, swiss dots CB embossing folder

31 comments:

Carol said...

WOW Denise, she is absolutely gorgeous!! Really luv this card and your colour choice is ace! Luv your lo too. Lotsa luv xxxx

Melodie said...

Such a gorgeous card and your coloring is fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Denise ! Love your embellishments... Good luck with all the challenges ! Smiles from Catherine

Faye said...

I love the colours you've put together! xxx

Tracy said...

Hi Denise,
I love this, the colours, the image and the overall design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mel said...

Fab card love the image and how you have put it all together.
hugs Mel x

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card....love the colours you've used.

Ann Whitfield said...

Oh I do love this Denise and you're right - the image is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's and I've sorted the problem for you. :oD
Ann x

Katja said...

What a sweet sparkling card you made. It's beautifull. Thanks for joining our challenge at DDSB.

Hugs,
Katja

Monika Reeck said...

What a lovely Images and fab coloring...thanks for joining us at DDSB this week, hugs, Monika

~Jeri~ said...

One of my images from Stitchy Stamps!! Awesome job and fab coloring!!

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges this week!

Karen Howard said...

Oh my, she is absolutely gorgeous! Love your card and hope you win all those challenges.

Judy said...

Great card, and love your coloring. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs

Val said...

Denise - this is brilliant - you have really captured her mood. A brilliant image and colouring.
Thanks for joining us at OSCC again.
Hugs
Valxx

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
Beautiful colors and lovely flowers!
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great colouring as always Denise and I love the bow and all the detail you have included. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle shops best challenge hugs Pascale

Beryl said...

Two great cards Denise.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's.
Beryl xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Denise another stunning card so beautifully designed and coloured thank you once again for sharing this beauty with us at both Crafty Ann's and SMC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anita said...

This would be perfect for my teenage daughter, so cute. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sew Many Challenges. Hugs, Anita

Suzi Mac said...

She is gorgeous, love the images from Stitchy. Gorgeous colour combo too. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at DDSB! :)

-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

Leanne xx

Karen said...

Lovely card Denise, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely image and dp. Great bow to finish it off too. Thanks for joining in with us on DDSB

Jayne xx

Life Creator said...

What a sparkler! It is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
KymKreates

stitchy said...

Denise, how lovely youv'e colored my Sookie..I'm thrilled that you chose her to create with this week, and I am honored that you shared your awesome talent with me..thank you so much..

stitchy xoxox

Harriet H said...

beautiful card... thanks for joining Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge this week and I look forward to seeing you the next challenge.

Harriet

Amber said...

Love how you colored the image, wonderful!
DDSB Hugs
Amber

Judy said...

Hi Denise,

Congratulations on winning 1st place for challenge #8 at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Hugs
Judy

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is very pretty! I love the color combination!

Thank you for participating in Sew Many Challenges this week!

Cathy Spicer said...

Another great entry for OSCC. The image is beautiful and your coloring FAB!