My Lovely Followers

Monday 19 April 2010

Stamp with fun #55 – DT card

SWF #55 - animals

SWF #55 - animals (close up)

This week over at stamp with fun challenge our theme is ‘animals’ and as it was my husband’s birthday yesterday I decided to combine the two!!  This is the card I made for the boys to give their dad.  I didn’t fuss it up too much as my beloved is not a ‘card man’ and hardly looks at them anyway lol!  The image is very apt as he likes a pint or three :)

We have a prize up for grabs this week – a gorgeous K & Co paper pad. 

image The rest of the DT have created gorgeous samples once again this week so if you get chance please pop over and take a look.  I look forward to seeing what you create. 

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

I love digi challenge – sketch

Creative card crew challenge – happy birthday

Polka doodles challenge – animal magic

Don’t forget to pop back later to see my cupcake craft challenge DT card (and my card to hubby haha).  Thanks for stopping by.

My signature

SWF #55 - animals

Card ingredients:

Image – DigiStamp Boutique – Mikey & beer

Papers – Dovecraft ‘masculine’ paper pad, plain card – SU chocolate chip

Tools – promarkers, adhesive stones from Joanna Sheen, sentiment created on pc

12 comments:

Melodie said...

OMG, the little monkey is so cute. I love the design very much.
Hugs
Melodie

Unknown said...

Love the monkey... great card!
Hugs
Kim
x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Fabulous...and nice to see the tail intact...lol...love the mix of papers....xx

Poppy said...

aww love the cheeky monkey.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Super cute

Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

Kerry said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Sprytebyrd said...

What a fun card! Great take on our sketch this week!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! I hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)

Dragonlady said...

Hi Denise

Love how you have used teh sketch and what a fab Monkey. thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

hugs Ali x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Lovely card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Nettie said...

Great layout on your card. Very funky.x

katesacraftybugger said...

lovely card, thanks for joining us at polkadoodles this week

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles in the animal challenge - great fun card! Cheers Claire x