My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Stampavie & more #88 – GDT card

Stampavie & more #88 - friends

Stampavie & more #88 - friends (close up)

I’m really sad as today is my final guest designer card for the stampavie and more challenge.  Wow I cannot believe where March has gone!!  Our theme this week is ‘friends/friendship’ and for my card I have used an image by DigiStamp Boutique called ‘winter Susie and Jasmin’ and I coloured it with my promarkers.  The text paper doesn’t have a name on it and the snowflake paper is MME.  The plain card is from the papermill shop and the lace is from tabby crafts.  The sentiment was created on the pc and cut out with my SU oval all punches.  The red snowflake was cut out with my dovecraft punch and the white snowflakes with my MS arctic snowflake punch.  The adhesive stones are from Joanna sheen.  Woohoo I’m on a roll this must be my FOURTH Christmas card so far this year lol (so much for my not leaving them til last minute again!!). 

The DT have created some amazing samples again this week so if you have time please go and check them out. 

I used the lovely sketch from the truly scrumptious challenge for my card but unfortunately there is a new challenge launching today d’oh! 

I am also entering my card into the following challenges (not too many today!):

Crafty Ann’s challenge – for someone special (my friend!)

Simple doodles challenge – add some layers

Caardvarks challenge – lace

ABC challenge – r is for red

I hope you can enter our challenge this week.  Have a wonderful day – not long now until Easter – a guilt free time to eat chocolate - mmmmm yummy chocolate!!  Thanks for stopping by today. 

My signature

23 comments:

Melodie said...

Your christmas-card is very beautiful, the picture is so cute.
Hugs
Melodie

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Denise,
What a lovely Christmas card. I lov ethe reds on the papers and the image is so sweet - a really happy pair.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Lovely card... great image!
Hugs
Kim
x

Jessica Theodore said...

What a sweet image, great colouring too! Love your card xx

CraftyC said...

So sweet Denise, a lovely image!
Clairexx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Denise, love the image and colour combo too! Hugs, Claire x

Kimba-Slydog said...

So sweet!!! A wonderful card!!!

Hugs,
Nicole

Beryl said...

Great to see you're getting ahead with your Christmas cards. I'm sure your friend will love this one.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's challenge.
Beryl xx

Nicki said...

Very cute image, this is a lovely card.

Nicki, xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Denise, your friend will love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Anne said...

A really cute Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's. Hugs x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is a real beauty I adore that image thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Hugs
Lorraine x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous Denise - I love the colours and papers....and as these two are based on my nieces, its extra sweet...xx

Rose said...

aw this is so sweet and so pretty! thanks for joining us on simple doodles :)

Beverley said...

Beautiful card...cute couple...love the colours...you have Christmas in the bag...thanks for sharing.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Natalie said...

Lovely card Denise. x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Hello Denise - a lovely card, smashing colour combo and lay out.

Thanks for visiting my blog for the Pro Markers challenge card. Just for your info though the image IS coloured with Pro Markers - I have a label of Alcohol Ink Markers to save having one for Copics and one for Pro Markers and another for the Prisma Colour Markers. Pro Markers are my favourite Alcohol Ink marker, I have the whole collection and I use them most of the time. If I hadn't used Pro markers I wouldn't have linked to the challenge. Don't worry about the prize draw though I am quite happy joining in with the challenges just for the fun of it.

iReneM said...

These really are two little cuties.
Love the design and the papers you have used.
A gorgeous card for Crafty Ann's challenge - thank you for sharing.

Irene(GD)
x

Anonymous said...

He hehee love it the image is sooo cute too! Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this time! Samantha :0)

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet image and a lovely card for your friend.
Thanks for sharing with Crafty Ann's challenge.

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Hello,

Im sorry for my late comment !

your card is wonderful, and thanks for have joining us in march.

Unknown said...

great job, makes me want to do my Christmas cards. thanks for playing along with us over at SD.
Trish