My Lovely Followers

Friday 1 January 2010

Welcome 2010!

267920667v2_480x480_Front

Hello and Happy New Year to everyone who visits my little ‘ol blog.  Hope you all had a good night last night :)  We had a quiet celebration, just me, hubby and the boys but it was lovely to toast in the new year with my loved ones. 

Any new years resolutions this year?  I have the same one as usual – lose some weight (yeah like that’s going to happen) but I would also like to get more organised with my crafting, as I always seem to be chasing my tail (especially for deadlines) :)  I am so much more confident as a crafter than I was at the beginning of 2009, thanks in part to me being chosen for some awesome design teams and also the wonderful comments I receive from my fellow crafters – I appreciate each and every one of them.  I hope I can continue improve again this year and hope you will also continue to visit me and let me know what you think of my work. 

Also I just wanted to remind you that you still have time to enter the Passion for Promarkers mega Christmas challenge, the new challenge will launch at 9am next Tuesday (5th January 2010).  There are some amazing prizes up for grabs so why not have a go!!  The new weekend workshop has also been posted and you can see a fabulous tutorial by Michele, so go over and take a look. 

Wow I’ve rattled on a bit haven’t I lol!  I will hopefully be back later with something crafty to show you but until then have a wonderful day and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

clare said...

Happy New Year Hun xx