My Lovely Followers

Monday 18 January 2010

Stamp with fun #42 – DT card

SWF #42 sketch

SWF #42 - sketch

SWF #42 - sketch (close up)

Hello and welcome to a new challenge over at Stamp with Fun.  This week we have a lovely sketch by Saphira to follow.  For my card I used a new digi image from DigiStamp Boutique called ‘Shelly turtle & cake’ and coloured it with my promarkers.  There are five new cute turtle images available over at DSB and at the moment they are on an introductory offer of 5 for £3.50 – a bargain I’m sure you’ll agree.  The papers are BG (Phoebe) and the plain card is from the papermill shop.  The sentiments are craftwork cards (sorry I had to use the flash and it glared off the pearlescent finish) and I used my SU oval punches behind them.  The swirls were cut with my ek success punch and the adhesive pearls are from my stash.  The ribbon is making memories. 

Please check out the rest of the DT cards as they are stunning as usual.  I can’t wait to see what you create and look forward to visiting your blogs.  I’ll be back later with my cupcake craft challenge DT card. 

I’m also entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz challenge – Birthday card

One Stop Craft challenge – Fancy edges or corners

Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH i do love this card. How cute and what an awesome image. Your colouring is great well done

Marina said...

This is just cute!
I love the fresh colours and this sweet image.

Hugs,
Marina

Kellie said...

This is soooo cute and your colouring is absolutely amazing!! SWF Team buddie Kellie xx

Sarah said...

Really cute card, the image hasa been beautifully coloured.
xx :0)

Melodie said...

OMG I have never seen such a cute little turtle. Your card is again world-class.
Hugs
Melodie

Nilla said...

Wow, isn't she a cutie! Adorable card!! Hugs Nilla

Dotty Jo said...

She's such a cutie - lovely image and a great card! Jo x

carol said...

oh cute card and a cute turtle..thanks for joining in with craftycatz, x carol

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

An adorable card Denise. My - you're into those fancy edges this week. Love this image too and the papers are really pretty.
Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

gina g said...

Aww this is so sweet and made me smile. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Denise
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining in on the challenge at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous Denise....fabulous colouring...and very pretty indeedy xx

Mona said...

Denise this is such a cute and lovely card. Really great.
Hugs Mona