My Lovely Followers

Monday 14 September 2009

Cupcake craft challenge #57 – DT card

CCC challenge 57 - pearls and swirls

CCC challenge 57 - pearls and swirls (close up)

Hello and welcome to another new challenge over at cupcake craft challenge. This week we are asking for your creations to include ‘pearls and swirls’. For my card I used my new ‘birthday anya’ image from the greeting farm, coloured her with my new promarkers and used my nesties labels 3 to cut out the image. The papers are all making memories from the ‘lauren’ paper pad and I used my martha stewart doily punch for the decorative edge. I used my sizzix die to cut out the swirls and the adhesive pearls are kanban. The pearl brads are PM.

Our sponsor this week is My Creative Classroom and the lucky winner will receive $25 scholarship towards a class of their choice. I look forward to visiting all your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations. Don’t forget to check out the other DT cards as they are awesome. Thanks for stopping by today.

11 comments:

Ida / Little said...

This is sooo nice! :) I love everything about it! :)

Have a great week sweetie! HugsIda

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Beautiful work! I love the colors!

May I ask, how did you do that little gray line all the way around her? I like the way it sets her off in a subtle way, if that makes sense.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Denise,
What a beatiful card. I love the image and your colouring is great. Hope you have recovered from Blo Hopping day. Sarah is my Daughter-in-law and it seems you all had quite a day.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Shelly said...

Hi Denise! Well I can't see anything wrong with your colouring here, and love the paper you've used! Looks like you're enjoying your new PMs! Looking forward to receiving one of your beautiful cards!
Hugs Shelly x

Nicki said...

Oooh, love your swirly girlie card, very pretty! Nicki, xx

Victoria said...

I love the layout with this one Denise and of course the colours - pink!!!

Cute lil' image no doubt you had fun with your new ProMarkers again.

Victoria
x

Maria said...

I am going to have to get me one of those images! Love the card and colors are great! Thank you so much for sharing!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Denise. I love this image and your swirls looks fab. x

Susie Sugar said...

Totally yummy Denise love those colours too great combo
Hugs Susie xx

Caryn said...

This is JUST gorgeous Denise. I love those happy little GF characters. You can virtually hear them giggling!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

kelly ledder said...

Lovely colours xxx