My Lovely Followers

Friday 21 August 2009

I’m back………..

Wow I can’t believe my week’s holiday has flown by so fast!!  I just wanted to let you know that I am back and boy do I have some catching up to do!  I have come home to 579 emails (they will keep me busy for some time). 

I want to say a BIG thank you to everyone that has entered my blog candy - almost 600 comments now – I’m stunned at the amount of interest it has generated.  Don’t forget you still have until Sunday 23rd August at 7pm to be in with a chance of winning. 

Also don’t forget to enter the Cupcake craft challenge this week as there are lots of prizes up for grabs on the main blog but also the DT are offering their own personal candy (but only to people who enter the main challenge and leave a comment on their own blogs).  I have up for grabs a Martha Stewart simple scallop punch, so don’t forget to enter the challenge and leave me a comment.  The winners will be announced on the CCC blog on Monday morning – so good luck!

I will hopefully be back with a card or two either tonight or tomorrow so forget to come and visit me soon. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 

3 comments:

Mandy said...

your blog is gorgeous...hope you had a nice break...Mandy...xxx

Darla said...

Welcome back! I'm really excited about your giveaway today!

Unknown said...

Lovely giveaway you have on offer today.
Hugz Dawnxx