My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2009

PFP Week 8 - DT card

PM challenge 8 - ruby & gold

PM challenge 8 - ruby & gold (close up 1)

Welcome to Passion for Promarkers week 8 and this week’s challenge has been set by the lovely Helen.  Her choice of colours this week is Ruby and Gold with the added twist of gems and jewels (not too difficult lol!).  I used a gorjuss girl image (kindly sent to me by Gina) and coloured her with the following promarkers:

Hair – cinnamon, cocoa, raw sienna

Dress - tights and shoes – ruby and red

teddy – gold and apricot

skin – blush, ivory and pastel pink

Shading around image – cool grey 1

I also added highlights with a white gel pen.

The red dp is BG from the marrakech paper pad and the gold dp is SU.  The ribbon is from my stash - pleased with my bow again :o) .  The stars are adhesive stones from PM and the adhesive pearls are kanban.  I used my ek success retro flower (medium and small) punches for the flowers.  Don’t forget to check out the other DT cards as they are absolutely stunning.  Our sponsor this week is Emerald Crafts and they have donated a £10.00 voucher to spend in their online shop. 

Emerald-Craft3

I will be back later with pics of my gorgeous cards and goodies that I received for my birthday.    Thanks for stopping by today. 

8 comments:

helen said...

gorjuss card denise i love it
hugs
helen x

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Denise. x

Gina said...

gorgeous card Denise, love how you have coloured the gorjuss girl :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Juls said...

Love the Red and Orange together! Fab card!

Caryn said...

Fabulous card Denise - love the bbling on all the cards this week - nice extra!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Wiccababe said...

such a lovely card Denise, I just love all the GG's and they're so effective in these colours
Debz
xx

Suzanne said...

Denise this is gorjuss I just love the image and the sketch is fab, great colouring too. Sue :o)

Loopylou. said...

oooooh Denise, i have been wombling around your blog and its gorgeous. your cards are gorgeous,hugs,lou xxxxxxx