My Lovely Followers

Sunday 7 June 2009

Papertake challenge - Dawny's sketch #16

This is my card for this week's papertake challenge, which is another fab sketch by Dawny. I was asked to make this card by a lady at work for her son's 21st birthday. I rotated the sketch to accommodate my image. I stamped the WOJ image and coloured him with my promarkers. The dp is all from the PM 'for him' paper pad and the plain cs is from the papermill shop. The sentiment was created on the pc and the adhesive stones are PM. Not too much fuss on this card as it's for a 21 year old man, but I think it's ok. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Great card Denise, love the image. x

helen said...

just perfect hon great image and fab colouring
hugs
helen x

Emma said...

Hi Denise
Fantastic card and great for any male. Love the image and papers.
Emma x

Mrs Mayne said...

Fab card - it looks great with the sketch turned round! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!