My Lovely Followers

Friday 8 May 2009

New DigiStamp Boutique images!


THIS IS MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY - SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY EARLIER CARD!

I am so far behind with my DT duties, I will be sacked soon LOL! Here is one of the new digi-images available now at DigiStamp Boutique (called wedding church/chapel) and its available here. I printed off the image and coloured it with my promarkers. I used gorgeous dp from SU from the new tea party range and plain cs from the papermill shop. The large heart was cut with a woodware scalloped punch and the smaller hearts with an x-cut punch. The adhesive stones are PM. Sally-Ann is adding new images to the online shop all the time, so check back frequently. There is a new one just added called Arthur the Cat (sample to follow very soon) and he is soooo cute, you can see him here. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Lovely card. x

Gina said...

beautiful card, I love the image :)
Gina xxx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Stunningly gorgeous and very pretty indeedy....xx