My Lovely Followers

Monday 18 May 2009

My new challenge blog!

As you know I love my promarkers and use them on practically every card I make, so I won't come as any surprise to hear that along with my fellow devotee Gina (The Card Kabin) we have set up a "Passion for ProMarkers challenge blog". The challenge will run weekly on a Tuesday and consist of being set 2 or 3 specific colours of promarkers that you must use that particular week.

Now it's all very new and at the moment we are looking for 4 other promarker lovers to join our DT, so if you're interested just pop over to the Passion for ProMarkers blog and take a look (there are only a few rules). The closing date for applications is 18th May and our first challenge begins on 26th May. We would love it if you could come over and join the challenge. Please can you spread the word around as it would be great to start with a bang!

If you've popped over to the blog recently you will notice that we are offering candy as a "welcome to the challenge". All you need to do is add a link on your blog and comment on the post. We would love you to become a follower of our blog too but this is not essential. The candy closes on the 20th May, so don't miss out. Thanks for stopping by.

Edited to add: This post will remain at the top until the DT call closes on 18th May! Please check below for new posts - I wouldn't want you to miss anything LOL!

12 comments:

clare said...

Good Morning hun..you kept this quiet...lol There's no stopping you now...lol i wish you and Gina and your new DT all the best xx
and i promise ill join in once i get some Pro Markers...lol
but ill shout about it on my blog for you hun hugs clare x

Caryn said...

Ooh Denise - how exciting for you and I agree with Clare - this was a well-kept secret!! I have not long been using PMs and absolutley ADORE them. I have about 30 so not the full range but I am slowly collecting them!! I am mega-excited by this challenge blog and may even apply for a DT post!! Off to check it out. I'll post something up on my blog too to help spread the word.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

ella bella said...

how exciting, good luck with your new challenge blog, cant wait to see the first challenge.
Tracy x

Sammi said...

Hoe exciting!! Look forward to seeing what you do :) I don't have any promarkers (just a few copics!)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow sounds a fab challenge will have to try it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Sapphires-Crafty-Cards said...

Hello Denise what a great Idea.. I,m looking forward to these challenges as I have just started my collection of PM...I have about 25 at the moment and hoping to be getting some more..I have spread the word on my blog for you also :o)
huggies
michelle Xx

Nicki said...

Look forward to the challenges on this one, i too have a passion for promarkers, have them all, they are just the best!
Good luck with your new challenge blog too
Nicki
x

Anonymous said...

what a great idea, shame I don't have any pro markers or I'd join in!

Shelly said...

Hi Denise! This sounds like a great challenge blog, unfortunately I don't own a single Pro Marker (after collecting Distress Inks I daren't buy Pro Markers just yet), but I shall definately spread the word for your new challenge blog. Good Luck!!!

lil-paper-pixie said...

Wow, about time that promarkers got some attention for a change instead of copics, I have them all apart from gold and silver, I love them and use them all the time. I would love to be considered for your DT but I can't access your e-mail as my computer asks for a registration key for the e-mail thingy????

My blog is www.lil-paper-pixie.blogspot.com, come & have a look at my pro-marker creations.

Thanks

Sarah

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Anonymous said...

I love my promarkers and have become a follower of the new blog already. I can't wait for the 26th even though I will be away.
Sam xx