My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Friday sketchers #42/OCC challenge

This is my card for this week's friday sketcher's sketch and the OCC challenge which is 'add a doodle'. I stamped the SU image (from crazy for cupcakes) and coloured it with my pro-markers adding highlights with a sakura stardust pen. The dp is all SU (I was part of a paper share with Jules so don't know any of the names lol). The sentiment was created on the pc and I moved it slightly to the right of where it should be on the sketch (hope this is ok). The adhesive gems are kaiser craft and the swirl is a sizzix die that I cut out in the CB. The flowers are from my stash. Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Murielle said...

Fabulous card, Denise!!!
I love your composition, the papers and colours are wonderful.
Marvellous look.
You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs, Mumur

Gina said...

This is gorgeous Denise, love the image and the colours are lovely too. How much are you looking forward to May, congrats on your GDT call, isnt it just great :)
Gina xxx

clare said...

gorgeous card hun..so love the colour combo..and the cupcake imeage is so yummy
good luck with both challenges hugs clarex