My Lovely Followers

Monday 23 March 2009

Another Mother's Day card

I know it's after the fact but I made quite a few Mother's Day cards and I want you to see them (even if you don't want to haha). I stamped the fairy image, which was a freebie from a card magazine and coloured her with pro-markers, adding stickles to her wings. The dp is from craftwork cards and has a beautiful sheen to it. The plain cs is from the papermill shop. I punched flowers out of the cs with my x-cut punches and created the sentiment on the pc. The adhesive stones are PM. A simple card but the dp was so colourful I didn't think it needed much. Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Gina said...

Wowee Denise you have been very busy, I love all of your cards as usual and while I was looking at them all I noticed you have sneaked a pic on :) it is very nice to put a face to the name now :) and great picture too
Gina xxx

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Denise, beautiful image!
Clairex

Donna said...

Beautiful card Denise, I love the DP and the image is gorgeous :) Donna x

ella bella said...

this is gorgeous Denise, i love the image she is beautiful
Tracy x