My Lovely Followers

Monday 2 February 2009

A simple card

This is another card that I made for my friend who is 40 tomorrow. This was made for my team at work to give to her. I coloured the lovely image, kindly sent to me a little while ago (and I've forgotten who by *hangs head in shame*) and I coloured it with my pro-markers. The gorgeous dp is by imagination project and I added some PM adhesive gems to highlight the paper. The plain cs is from the papermill shop and the sentiment was done on my pc.

I hope you are all enjoying the snow and taking care when out and about. We've had a light covering today but they are forcasting more tonight (I hope it's the 6inches predicted and then I won't have to go to work. I'm really nervous about driving in the snow and ice). If you have to go out tomorrow be extra careful. Thanks for looking.

No comments: