My Lovely Followers

Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I haven't got a card to show you just yet but I wanted to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you all had cards, flowers, choccies etc. I was very lucky and had a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a slushy card, even though I wasn't expecting them as I told my hubby not to get me anything. I've ordered lots of stamps recently (SU and stamping bella) and felt that they should be my pressie but my beloved got me flowers as well. I'll try and take a pic tomorrow when the light is better. I hope you are all enjoying your day. Will be back with a card soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Edited to add: well here are my flowers. Ignore the arrangement of the flowers as I'm c**p at it but you can see how lovely they are LOL!

No comments: