My Lovely Followers

Saturday 7 February 2009

Another image folder


Here is another image folder that I sent to my fellow welsh crafter/blogger Clare. I know she has received it (as it's on her blog) so I can upload it here. The image was a RAK and I coloured it with my pro-markers. The dp was a scrap and I can't remember who it is by and the brown cs is bazzill bling. The sentiment is a daisy bucket clear stamp and the buttons are from a shop in town that sells sewing and knitting essentials. The cs for the folder itself is from the papermill shop and I added a hook and loop fastener (that I got from ebay) to keep the folder closed. Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

clare said...

when this came in the post the other day,you can't imagine how pleased/happy i was to recieve it,it really cheer me up,and for the images inside they are a god send...cause if it wasn't for them i wouldn't be able to take part in the challenges i do..as i don't own a lot of stamps (yet) roll on the NEC show..lol
congrats on winning my candy,got your email,ill email you later
hugs clare xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous folder Denise ,fabulous idea ,love it hugs Dawnxxx

Gina said...

Gorgeous folder Denise, I have 14 cards to check out on your blog, you are such a busy lady, I don't know how you keep making them so often and such a high standard too,
Gina xxx