My Lovely Followers

Sunday 21 December 2008

A lovely Award!

The super talented Diane at Pink Sunflower has kindly given me this award and I am so chuffed - ta very much!!

I now have to pass it onto five others, who in turn have to pass it onto 5 more and so on. I also have to tell you 5 things I am addicted to (oh dear).

The 5 lovely crafters I'm going to pass it onto are:

Michelle (Card Grotto)

Gina (Card Kabin)

Vicki at Paperlicious Oasis

Jules (Julie's Japes)

Janet (Pink Gem)

I apologise if any of you have already been given it but I truely believe that your blogs are fabulous!

Anyway now onto my list of 5 things I'm addicted to!

1. Chocolate (of course!)
2. Crafting (I love paper!!)
3. Blog hopping (I have a bad addiction to this)
4. David Boreanaz (I'm definitely addicted to Angel and Bones)
5. My family (well I have to say that don't I)

I hope you have enjoyed reading my list. I look forward to reading everyone else's. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Hi Denise!
Another chocolate addict, me too! Congrats on your award, love your blog xx

Michelle Short said...

Thank you so much Denise for sending me this lovely award, I really appreciate it. Merry Chrsitmas and Happy New Year and speak to you soon! xxx