My Lovely Followers

Sunday 14 December 2008

Cherry birthday

I was asked to make a 1st birthday card for a little girl. I had this image sent to me by Diane at Pink Sunflower sometime ago and thought she was perfect. I coloured her with my pro-markers in christmassy colours as her birthday is near to the 'big day'. As the little girl had cherries on her dress I stamped the background with the cherry stamp from the tart & tangy set by SU! and cut out two extra cherries to 3d on the cs. The green cs is bazzill bling and the red cs is from the papermill shop. The sentiment was done on the pc. I'm really happy with this card, it's so bright and cheery and fun for a little girl, I hope you agree!! Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

Rach said...

such a sweet card Denise. hugs rachxxx

Diane.W. said...

She will luv it,it's so cute!!! :o)x

Diane.W. said...

Got something for ya on my blog!!! :o)x