My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Friday sketchers

I had to make a card for a friend's birthday so I used this week's Friday Sketchers No 27 sketch. I used a lovely image kindly sent to me by Diane at Pink Sunflower (although I did cut off her cat - I know terrible but it wouldn't fit in otherwise *wink*). I coloured the image with my pro-markers and highlighted areas with a white gel pen. The dp is from the cabana paper pack by inque boutique. The plain purple cs is from the papermill shop and the flowers are from my stash. The adhesive stones and gem brad are papermania. Ribbon is Anita's. The sentiment is by hero arts and the small decorative stamp (used in the bottom corner) is elusive images. Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Gina said...

lovely card, the papers are lovely and love how you have coloured the image
Gina xxx