My Lovely Followers

Thursday 27 November 2008

Card for Ellie/Crafty Muse Challenge

I made this card for a brave almost 4 year old girl called Ellie who had her tonsils out today. You can read her mum's blog here. This card also fits this week's crafty muse challenge, which was to use purple on your card. I used plain cs from the papermill shop and the dp was a freebie from a craft magazine. I stamped the Rachelle Anne Miller image and coloured her with my pro-markers. I used fiskars corner adorner scissors for the decorative corners on the image panel. The adhesive stones are PM and the sentiment is elzybells. I spelt Ellie's name by using stickers by me & my big ideas. The flowers are from my stash. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Sammi said...

Love your card Denise .. It's so pretty! I'm sure that Ellie will LOVE it! The paper is lovely and your colouring is fab!
Thanks for joining us this week for the Crafty Muse challenge :)
Sammi
xxx

~Emma~ said...

Denise Ellie will just love this! Thank you so much for joining us at CM!

Becky said...

Aww, what a gorgeous card! I bet Ellie loved her card and thanks for joing the Crafty Muse challenge!
Love Becky xx