My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Birthday hedgie!

Hello, and happy Wednesday to you all. I hope you've all been lucky enough to enjoy some sunshine where you are today. It's been positively spring-like here (I'm sure it won't last hehe). Anyhoo onto the card. I used a PB hedgie image sent to me by Tracy and coloured it with my pro-markers. I highlighted areas of the flowers with a sakura glaze pen. I used dp by me & my big ideas, bazzill bling cs and plain pink cs from the papermill shop. I used my pc for the sentiment and the ribbon is from my stash. I also highlighted the flowers on the dp with the sakura glaze pen. Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

Diane.W. said...

This is luvly,so pretty & fab image :o)x

Shelly said...

Ohh, love this little hedgie card!

Gina said...

gorgeous, love all the sparkle and the layout you have done
Gina xxx