My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Cute Card Thursday/Penny Black Challenge/OCC Challenge

I managed to fit in three challenges with this card - WOOHOO! The CCT challenge this week was "in the water", the Penny Black Challenge was "stars & stripes" and the OCC challenge was simply "make a birthday card". I stamped the super cute PB image and coloured it with my pro-markers. The plain blue cs is from the papermill shop. The striped dp is from the cabana paper pack by inque boutique. I punched stars from the blue cs and stuck them down with a glue pen. I hand cut a slot in my image panel (unfortunately I don't have a slot punch - boo!) and used ribbon from my stash to wrap around my card. The oval sentiment is by craftwork cards. The sketch is taken from Taylors Cupcake challenge #31. Thanks for looking.


8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh this card is adorable! Thanks for playing!

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Diane.W. said...

Great card,Denise :o)x

tracie said...

beautiful card Denise, love this cute image. Great work, thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

Kath Stewart said...

congrats on the triple whammy and love your cute card - great colour work on your image and beautiful stripey paper - thanks for joining us at PBSC this week
Love
kath
xxxx

ella bella said...

fab card and well done on doing 3 challenges. love the image and the papers look great.
thanks for joining this weeks PBSC
Tracy x

Shelly said...

Great little image, so cute! You did well getting 3 in 1 done!

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Denise, love the image, and the colours are also lovely. Louise x