My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 8 July 2008

Friday Sketchers & Funky Fairy Challenges

This is my effort at this week's Friday Sketchers & Funky Fairy challenges. Obviously the Friday Sketchers challenge is to follow a sketch and the Funky Fairy challenge is to make a get well soon card. I used a gorgeous Elzybells image, which I coloured with pencils, and Elzybells sentiment. I used the same dp as on a previous card, and again not sure who its from, as it didn't have a name on it. I used plain green cs from the papermill shop and brads from my stash. Quite a simple card but I like it. I gave it to my mother as she has recently been in hospital. Thanks for looking.



8 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous!!! Just the thing to make you feel better :0)


Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy challenge this week x

Anonymous said...

Really sweet card and I love the papers and Elzybells image. Thanks for trying my sketch this week at FS.
Carole ;o)

Jozza said...

Ah that image is wonderful! Great card :o)

Thanks for joining us in the challenge xxx

Karen said...

Lovely: Great layout and colour scheme.
Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy challenge.

Carol said...

Cute card
TFS
Carol :0)

stampingbalou said...

What a lovely card - love the chosen color-combo !

Lou Sims said...

Great card to bring a cheer to anyone who was feeling under the weather.

Many thanks for joining in with the FUnkY FaiRY's challenge.

cats whiskers said...

Great card, love the colours, hope your Mum is feeling better now
Hugs Jacqui x