My Lovely Followers

Thursday 3 July 2008

CCT Challenge - nothing like last minute!

I'm typing this at 8.16am Thursday morning so I hope it will still count for this week's CCT challenge which was No Patterned Paper. I repeatedly stamped the Anita's stamp with blue stazon onto white card and filled in the spaces with a 3 dot stamp by elusive images using a white versacolor cube. I used a small piece of brown bazill cs at the top. The image and present sentiment is by CC designs and the happy birthday stamp is by elusive images. I watercoloured the image with my trusty marvy markers and highlighted the bows on the presents with my sakura clear stardust pen. Apologies for the poor photo but I took it in a rush this morning to get it on the blog. Thanks for looking.



1 comment:

Tracy K said...

I love this card. He's so cute