My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Cards we don't like to make

None of us like making sympathy cards but unfortunately we do from time to time. A colleague at work has lost his mother so I was asked to make a card. I'd seen a stunning card on Nancy's blog at http://www.papersmiles.blogspot.com, which by the way she has so many. My card didn't turn out exactly like hers but it was along the same lines. I stamped the cross image by inkadinkado with black onyx versacolor ink. I used a piece of silver mirri card and ran it through my cuttlebug using the divine swirls embossing folder. I matted this with plain blue and white cs from the papermill shop. The ribbons I used were from my stash. I also added a few papermania adhesive stones. I'm really pleased with this card, even though it is for a really sad occasion. Thanks for looking.


No comments: