My Lovely Followers

Sunday 15 June 2008

How lucky am I???

This first pic shows candy that I won from Lana at http://www.lunarlana.typepad.com. I received a gorgeous flower chicky stamp by Penny Black (wow) and three handmade items. They are all totally fabulous and there was even some chocolate in the little boxes. It was so generous of Lana, I'm ever so grateful.


The second pic shows runner-up candy that I received from Shelley at http://minkiespaperparadise.blogspot.com. She sent me a lovely handmade card, loads of stamped images from Penny Black, Pink Petticoat images, ribbon, background papers and sequins (which I forgot to photograph - d'oh!). I was gobsmacked by how much she sent, considering this was only the runner-up candy, I can't even imagine what she sent the winner :). Thank you so much Shelley.


3 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Fab goodies!!! You will be stocked up now :o)x

Shelly said...

You're more than welcome Denise, hope you can put it to good use! :o)

Jenn said...

Hey Denise,
Thanks for coming by to visit me on my blog, I appreciate all your wonderful comments!

What a lucky girl to receive such great candy! I love all the images and ribbons, have fun creating! :D