My Lovely Followers

Monday 30 May 2011

Stamp with fun #113–DT card

Good morning dear friends and a happy bank holiday Monday.  I am extra excited as I have a whole week off from work this week *yay*, although my kids are not as impressed as me, as they’d rather have the house to themselves lol!  Anyway I plan to do lots of crafting and try to get ahead with DT cards and orders so that I’m not constantly chasing my tail haha!  Let’s hope the weather improves a little,  as this weekend has been really wet and wild here. 

Onto my card!  Over at stamp with fun challenge this week we have a lovely theme for you “in the garden”, so we basically want to see things you would find in the garden – easy right?  Here is my card:

SWF #113 - in the garden

SWF #113 - in the garden (close up 1)

SWF #113 - in the garden (close up 2)

I have used a new digi from Wee Stamps called ‘sweet blossom’ and coloured her with my promarkers.  The gorgeous papers are first edition from the ‘daydream’ paper pack.  I added stickles to the flowers and also to the buttons, which are super sparkly IRL. 

The rest of the design team have created amazing samples as always, so please pop over the the challenge blog and check them out.  We really appreciate all the lovely comments you leave for us. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Cupcake inspirations challenge – photo inspiration (I was inspired by the flowers)

A spoonfull of sugar challenge – things with wings (hope my tiny butterflies count!!)

Claudia & company challenge – girl’s birthday

I love promarkers challenge – pearls

Ladybug crafts ink challenge – animals (she’s holding a small bear)

Scrap creations challenge – use at least 3 different papers

Tip top Tuesday challenge – use at least 2 stamps – digi or rubber (image is digi/sentiment is rubber)

Fab ‘n’ funky challenge – cute and cuddly

Let’s craft and create challenge – dies to die for (circle nesties)

Paper pretties challenge – birthday cards

Crafty purple frog challenge – things of beauty (my image)

Do you stack up? challenge – animals (small bear on my image)

Fun with shapes and more challenge – sparkle (I’ve used stickles)

Fussy and fancy challenge – 3 papers, 2 embellishments and 1 ribbon

Sew many cards challenge – circles

Stamp, scrap & doodle challenge – sketch

Crafter’s companion challenge – girl’s birthday

Crafty calendar challenge – teddy bears (small bear on image)

I hope you will have a chance to enter our challenge this week and I look forward to seeing what you create.  I would like to welcome my newest followers *waves hello* Lil and Francy – thanks for your support and I’ll visit you soon.  I’ll be back later with my DT card for this week’s cupcake craft challenge.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your bank holiday. 

My signature

SWF #113 - in the garden

Card ingredients:

Image: wee stamps – ‘sweet blossom’

Papers: first edition – ‘daydream’ paper pack, plain card from the papermill shop

Tools: promarkers, ek success medium retro flower punch, circle nesties, SU basic pearls, leaf trim from really reasonable ribbon, buttons from stash, stickles, circle nesties

22 comments:

Melodie said...

Such a gorgeous card, dear Denise.
I love the wonderful colours and your coloration.
Hugs
Melodie

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty card and love the sparkle on the buttons on the flowers
Hugs Kate x

coops said...

beautiful card denise.your papers and colours are gorgeous and i love the sweet image.
have a fab week off work :D

xx coops xx

Mandy said...

Hi Denise, another gorgeous card, fab colours! Enjoy your week off and have a great time crafting! I'm sure the weather will pick up a little, or is that wishful thinking as I'm off camping for a couple of days lol.

take care,

Mandy

Stamper Gyrl said...

Great card! I just love the Wee STamps!
Thanks for joining fussy and fancy friday!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and such a sweet image!
Helen x

Jacq said...

Hi Denise,
Oh this is just Gorgeous!!! Love the beautiful image, the dp's, the colour scheme is just scrumptious. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured to perfection as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Tine said...

Hi Denise. Great card with an adorable image. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Dotty Jo said...

Another gorgeous card Den! Jo x

WencheP said...

Gorgeous card. The image is so cute and I love the colors. Thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, lovely papers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely card hunny! love your colours too!
Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week, hugs Samantha

Chris said...

very sweet card, I love those little flower buttons. they are adorable.
thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Kristen said...

Super cute....Fabulous card. Thanks for playing in this weeks challenge at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

The Mama Monkey said...

This is darling! Love your color choices!


Thanks so much for playing with SSDS!

Jenni said...

Very sweet card! Lovely image and papers. Thanks for taking the Crafty Calendar challenge this month.
Jenni x

Peggysue said...

Beautiful card Denise. What a different color combination - I love it! I’m glad you joined us for the Do You Stack Up? ANIMAL challenge & hope to see you again!

ike said...

Super card and FAB colours. Your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
Ike xx
SSDS DT

Deanette said...

This is really cute! Thanks for joining us for the circle challenge at Sew Many Cards & Digital Stamps!

tt.scraps said...

Love this! It's a great card, beautiful coloring and the image is great!!! :) Thanks for playing along at SSDS! Hope to see you again next week!
Tammy, SSDS DT

Lisa said...

So pretty! I'm so hooked on these images now hehe. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Janice said...

Such a pretty card, love the colours, Jx