My Lovely Followers

Monday 25 October 2010

Cupcake craft challenge 114 – DT card

** This is my second post for today **

To see my Stamp with Fun DT card please scroll down

Welcome back to my little corner of blogland!  I’m here again to share with you my DT project for this week’s cupcake craft challenge.  Our theme this week has been set by the lovely Victoria and she has chosen “sweet treats” with the option of halloween if you like.  Now as I mentioned in yesterday’s post I’m all halloween’d out so my project is for a friend’s birthday which is coming up soon.  I decided to make a card and matching candy wrapper – here it is (sorry I’ve gone a bit nuts with the pics today):

CCC challenge 114 - sweet treats (card and bar)

CCC challenge 114 - sweet treats

CCC challenge 114 - sweet treats (bar and wrapper)

CCC challenge 114 - sweet treats close up)

Isn’t the image just fantastic and perfect for my project.  It’s from DigiStamp Boutique and its called ‘Zoe loves chocolate’ and it’s one of the current offers of the month (so be quick and you can get this image along with 3 others for an amazing price). 

Our sponsor this week is Digi Doodle shop and one lucky winner will receive a $10.00 gift voucher to spend in their online store.

Digi doodle logo

Don’t forget we also have our cupcake madness and the sponsor for the month of October is Lili of the Valley and the prize is 3 stamps of the winner’s choice, the only rule is that you must have entered at least 2 challenges during the month of October. 

LOTV logo

The rest of the DT have created amazing cards and projects this week, so please pop over and take a peek.  We value your comments and really appreciate the support you give us. 

I can enter my card into the following challenges:

OSAAT challenge – any celebration

Papertake challenge – sketch

The paper variety challenge – sweet

Stampin’ royalty challenge – ribbons

Crafty sentiments challenge – anything but a card (I’m entering my candy wrapper here)

Crafty purple frog challenge – anything goes

Moving along with the times challenge – anything goes (but use your promarkers as letraset are sponsors)

Meljen’s challenge – anything goes

Crafty catz challenge – black, white + 1 other (I’ve gone for purple)

Fairy fun challenge – candy wrapper

Frosted designs challenge – use your die cuts

Stamp something challenge – October digi day

2 sisters challenge – anything goes

Allsorts challenge – spots and stripes (my gingham paper is the stripes and the embossed panel is the spots)

Sweet stampin’ challenge – anything but a card (again my candy wrapper)

Ok so that’s me done for today.  I hope you like my DT cards and projects today and maybe you will have time this week to enter our challenge.  I really appreciate your support for my lil ‘ol blog.  Thanks for stopping by today.

My signature

CCC challenge 114 - sweet treats (card and bar)

Card ingredients:

Image: DigiStamp Boutique - ‘Zoe loves chocolate’

Papers: I think they are Joanna Sheen but from ages ago, plain card from the papermill shop, SU whisper white card

Tools: promarkers, MS border punch, SU gingham ribbon, circle nesties, pearls from the hobby house, swiss dots embossing folder, elzybells sentiment, sakura stardust pen

39 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Denise, such pretty colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

SallyB said...

Hi Denise...
What is it about 'crafters' and 'chocolate'? They go together so well! My sentiments exactly!!!
lovely projects and I love the wrapper! I did this last Christmas for the teachers at school...
How do you find all these challenges...well done hun!

Faye said...

Oooooooh, choklit! I love choklit! I love galaxy choklit! Mmmmmmm. This is fabby and loving the purple. Have a great week. xxx

Vicky said...

Hi Denise these are totally gorgeous I never even thought of decorating a bar of choc it looks awesome. You know what I'm gonna be doing for crimbo lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Love your card and love your chocolate bar too :o) Hmmm, wonder if we've got any choc that I can decorate... Lisa x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Denise,
These are gorgeous matching creations. I love the lilac colours and the images are beautifully done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Crystal said...

Super duper CUTE Denise and soooo fun, what a GREAT set!!! LOVE that cute image!

Catherine said...

This is such a fab idea Denise ! Love the card and the wrapper ! The image is so so sweet too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Mrs A. said...

I was going to say don't let Fluff see this but I see she already has. I'd hide it if I was you.

Melodie said...

Your creations are sooo cute, really fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Very scrummy indeedy Denise...Love them....the colours and ribbon look fabulous....xx

kaos said...

Such a cute card - but now I want some chocolate *lol*
A lovely set

Thanks for entering in our first Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!

kaos

Donna said...

Perfect little matching set Denise, love that you have used gingham papers and I he image is so cute! I hope all is OK with you hun :) Donna x

Lisa Jane said...

Great little set - cute little image
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Jayne said...

Love the card Denise. What a great image and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh my gosh - so cute - love the candy wrapper and what an adorable image!!! Thanks for playing at Meljen's Design this week!
Melissa

Barb Craft said...

Okay... I have to admit... this sentiment is my life motto!! lol!! Darling image and I love the purple papers!! Thanks for taking on the die cut challenge at Frosted Designs!!
barb :)

Cassie said...

This is so cute. I really like the colors. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs.

Heather said...

Gorgeous, what a brilliant present idea. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so cute and yummy. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Denise
Both are gorgeous,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just fab!! A gift with a matching card, what more can you ask for...love it!

Thank you for joining us at MAWTT & OSAAT this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Lovely! 2 of my faves, chocolate & purple. Great project and the image is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

chrissy xx said...

It's Gorgeous. You must be a true friend!! I would have eaten the choccy and just given her the Fab card!!He!He! Thank you soooo much for joining us at OSAAT.
Chrissyxx

Debs said...

OMG Denise I love love love this!! So inspirational!!
Thanks for playing along with my Spots & Stripes challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

CarlaKH said...

hehe that is my motto when it comes to chocolate! Too cute. Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun fridays!

Love crafts forever said...

This image are so cute. Lovely project. Thanks for playing at OSAAT. Nataliya.

Unknown said...

Hi Denise, this is such a sweet set, what a great way to adapt a choccy bar. Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Crafty Sentiments, hope to see you again soon.

Jo x

Suzanne said...

A gorgeous card and chocolate bar. Such a fab idea to make it more special and personal. Thanks for joinign us at Crafty catz this week x

Amanda said...

Great card and chocolate wrapper! I too have never found a chocolate that I didn't like!!!
Thanks for joining in with our “All Celebrations” challenge at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great Card and choccy wrapper!

loving your interpretation of the theme,
Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week...

Emma xxx

angelwhispers said...

Loving the chocolate theme the only thing is now I need some!!! lol

Love the card you have made the colours are just lovely and the image is just so cute!!

Thanks for joining us over at The Crafty Purple Frog for our 1st Challenge Love Chanelle xx

Sarah said...

What a great project! Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT.
xxx
Sarah

Vicky said...

Hi Denise these are both gorgeous I was making the same type of thing last night lol. Love your image tho I wished I had come here last night cus I would of gone got that image lol. Love the colours & your colouring is fantastic hunni.
Thankyou for joining us at Sweet Stampin'

Hugs Vicky xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Too cute!I love the image & your colours, just gorgeous, thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

Margreet said...

what a great candy wrapper Denise....nice image and card.....thanks for joining Fairy Fun Friday!
xxx Margreet

Margreet said...

here I am again to thank you for joining OSAAT
xxx Margreet

crafty amy said...

This is so sweet and such a great set :D I love that sentiment and it is so perfect for this image lol
Thank you for joining us for the first every Crafty Purple Frog challenge and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx